One of England’s largest housing associations, Sovereign, has named 14 law firms to its revised solicitors panel.
Four firms were appointed to the panel for the first time: Blake Morgan; Clarke Willmott; Housing Law Services; and Wright Hassall.
The appointments for each lot are as follows:
- Lot 1 – Governance and Regulation: Blake Morgan; Devonshires; Trowers & Hamlins;
- Lot 2 – Housing management: Anthony Collins; Ashfords; Bevan Brittan; Capsticks; Clarke Willmott; Devonshires; Housing Law Services;
- Lot 3 – Development: Ashfords; Bevan Brittan; Capsticks; Clarke Willmott; Osborne Clarke; Penningtons Manches; Winckworth Sherwood;
- Lot 4 – Property: Ashfords; Bevan Brittan; Capsticks; Clarke Willmott; Penningtons Manches; Trowers & Hamlins; Wright Hassall;
- Lot 5 – Finance/Securitisation: Devonshires; Trowers & Hamlins; Winckworth Sherwood; Wright Hassall;
- Lot 6 – HR: Crossland; Devonshires;
- Lot 7 – Procurement and Commercial: Blake Morgan; Penningtons Manches.
The panel appointments took effect from 1 January 2015 and will last for four years.
Sovereign Housing Association owns and manages more than 36,000 homes across the South and South West.