A leading social housing provider is to appoint solicitors to an £8m framework supporting its development directorate.
Stonewater, which manages around 33,600 homes in England for over 75,000 customers, said support was required in the following areas:
- Acquisition and disposal of Land, including commercial and residential property
- Planning advice
- Compulsory Purchase
- Site assembly and development and construction
- Environmental and Health and Safety (included associated Law)
- Taxation in relation to property and property transactions (including VAT)
- Associated agreements and investment documents
- Joint Venture agreements and Joint agreements
- Grant agreements
- Claims management, Dispute resolution and Litigation
- Banking, Venture Capital and Loan finance
- Design and setting up of financing companies and Special Purpose Vehicles (SPVs) / Joint Ventures (JVs)
The contract is expected to start on 6 December 2021 and end on 5 December 2025.