One of the largest social landlords in the UK, Sovereign Housing Association, is to procure a legal services framework worth an estimated £13.6m.
Sovereign has divided the contract into six lots:
- Development and Property (Residential and Commercial) (Value: £8,2m)
- Finance and Securitisation (Value: £2,8m)
- Governance and Corporate Services (Value: £400,000)
- Human Resources (Value: £400,000)
- Housing Management (Value: £1,6m)
- Procurement and Commercial (Value: £200,000)
The deadline for requests to participate is 22 March 2021.
The framework is for 48 months, with the option to extend by 2 x 12 months upon satisfactory performance.
Sovereign Housing Association manages 58,000 homes and covers Berkshire, Hampshire, Oxfordshire, Gloucestershire, Dorset, Devon, Wiltshire, the West of England and the Isle of Wight.