One of the largest housing associations in the Midlands has appointed 12 law firms to a legal services framework worth an estimated £7.5m.
The framework was divided into the following lots:
- Company Secretary, Legal and Procurement.
- Treasury and Finance.
- Housing Management, Housing Operations, Supported Living, Retirement Living and Care Services.
- Employment, Reward and Pensions and Health and Safety.
The successful firms were:
- Anthony Collins Solicitors (Lots 1, 3, 5)
- Bevan Brittan (1)
- Blake Morgan (4)
- Browne Jacobson (3)
- Devonshires (1, 2, 3, 4)
- Freeths (3)
- Penningtons Manches Cooper (1)
- Roythornes (3)
- Shakespeare Martineau (3)
- Shoosmiths (3)
- Trowers and Hamlins (1, 2, 4, 5)
- Weightmans (4, 5)
The contract is expected to be for an initial 3-year period with an option to extend for a further 1 + 1 years.
Midlands Heart owns and manages 33,000 homes across the Midlands.