Birmingham City University is to establish a multi-provider framework agreement for the provision of legal services worth an estimated £4m.
The university’s requirements have been split into eight lots:
- Property and Estates/Construction;
- Employment Law and Human Resources;
- Education, Charity Law, Governance and Student Matters;
- Commercial Services, Procurement and Data Law;
- Intellectual Property (General incl Trademarks), Research and State Aid;
- Intellectual Property (Patents);
- Litigation, Dispute Resolution and Regulatory Matters;
- One-stop Shop.
The framework is expected to be in place for 36 months.