The General Pharmaceutical Council has selected law firm Blake Morgan to provide legal services to its fitness to practice team under a contract worth an estimated £3m.
The contract was awarded on the basis of:
- Organisational Information (weighting: 10)
- Method statement (weighting: 30)
- Proposed team (weighting: 15)
- Added value (weighting: 10)
- Quality assurance and performance management (weighting: 20)
- Pricing structure and alternative costing options (weighting: 20)
- References (weighting: 5).
The General Pharmaceutical Council, which regulates pharmacists, pharmacy technicians and pharmacies in Great Britain, said it received 10 tenders.